Friday 1 October 2010

Very busy life!

Sorry for the weeks of no posts! I've been swamped with college work and other distractions. Second year of A-Levels require so much work, it's ridiculous! I've also been very busy on Halo: Reach! It is a stunning game, meeting and exceeding my expectations. I'll be posting my own personal review on it eventually.

In other life news, I'm heading to the Eurogamer Expo 2010 tomorrow! It's an annual expo where you play both new and yet to be released games. Highlights of the expo are Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, LittleBigPlanet 2, Infamous 2, Crysis 2, Killzone 3 and various other highly anticipated games. There will also be various PS Move and Kinect games there for people to try. I can finally give Kinect a go and say it's rubbish with prior experience! But it would be a nice suprise for it to actually be good. Here's a link for more information: http://expo.eurogamer.net/ Tickets will be sold at the door after 3pm, so try to go if you can!

That's all for this time, just a post to say I'm still planning to post in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment