Monday 8 November 2010

Well this blog is quickly dying....

Hello once again. I know, it's been a month but what can I do? College is overwhelming and applying for university is hellish. I want to post more, but things are just too unclear right now.

About the Halo: Reach review I was planning... well, it's not coming now. I think after 2 months of release, it's a bit late to review it! Might post it one day, just for the sake of it; we'll see. Long review, short - A great game to tie up the series (for now). Enemy AI is great and ally AI are appalling. Story is very explosive and also tragic, but not on par with Halo 3 in my opinion. So many games modes to play and constant support from Bungie updating challenges and playlists is outstanding. So much to do in fact, I'm still playing it! 9/10

Who is looking forward to Christmas? I am! Sort of.... Don't really have many plans for what I want. I'm stuck between the Razer Onza controller and a SteelSeries Spectrum 5XB Headset. The Razer Onza is a pro Xbox controller with features such as adjusting tightness of thumbsticks, additional shoulder buttons mapped to whatever button you wish, and a GOOD d-pad. The SteelSeries Spectrum 5XB Headset is a comfortable headset made for the Xbox, with very durable parts, noise reducing ear cups, and a nifty little gadget that balances party chat (when you're chatting with friends) and game noise.



What to choose...


...what to choose?



Why not both, you ask? Well the normal Xbox controller has 2 additional slots beside the 3.5mm jack. This is needed for the headset's gadget. The Razer does NOT have these additional slots, only the 3.5mm jack. I'm leaning towards the headset, since I already have an Xbox controller. I also used the headset at EuroGamer Expo 2010 and loved it! But the Razer will make be play much better (in theory).

I'll let you know when I get either, if I get either. Comment what you think I should get out of the two. That's it for this time, will post something else as soon as possible.... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment